My Ballard Designs Favorites

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The day after I read this post that featured Raina's favorites from Ballard Designs, I received my very own sale catalog from Ballard's and thought I'd give it a good look for myself.   After all, it included a 15% discount offer - and I love a bargain  (but you already knew that.) 


 Here are my favorites:


The Cattail Floor Lamp - it's functional, it's sculptural, it's whimsical!

Oyster Shell Mirror - a fun variation on a classic seashell mirror

Bella Cane Bar Stool - a Palm Beach classic

Remember I posted about busts here?  I love the added texture of the plants!

Monserrat place mats - love the little shell trim.

Surprise!  Who knew I was so drawn to texture?

Do you have any Ballard faves I should know about?

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com








7 comments:

Nancy said...

I love their stuff. So versatile, mid range, good customer service...I've had great experience with them.
Love the cane chair.
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

Those are some of my favorites as well - I live near one of their outlets and have found some great things there! I also love the Traveler's Wicker chest!

Splendid Sass said...

Love Ballard! I am in love with the placemats!
15% discount = good!
Thank you for sharing. Headed over.
Hope that your week is going well, Kim.
Teresa
xoxo

Tiffany Leigh Interior Design said...

That oyster shell mirror is so pretty! I always loved the pearly, iridescent insides of these shells growing up :)

Lisa at Shine Your Light said...

I love many, many things in the Ballards Catalog. I wish I had that outlet store near me! I am about to make my second shell mirror and like the design of that oyster one. Thanks for the inspiration!

South Shore Decorating Blog said...

The wicker bar stool has long been a favorite, but I didn't know about that awesome mirror yet!!
Stacy

classic • casual • home said...

Great placemats...hard to beat Ballard's prices.