My Ballard Designs Favorites

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The day after I read this post that featured Raina's favorites from Ballard Designs, I received my very own sale catalog from Ballard's and thought I'd give it a good look for myself.   After all, it included a 15% discount offer - and I love a bargain  (but you already knew that.) 


 Here are my favorites:


The Cattail Floor Lamp - it's functional, it's sculptural, it's whimsical!

Oyster Shell Mirror - a fun variation on a classic seashell mirror

Bella Cane Bar Stool - a Palm Beach classic

Remember I posted about busts here?  I love the added texture of the plants!

Monserrat place mats - love the little shell trim.

Surprise!  Who knew I was so drawn to texture?

Do you have any Ballard faves I should know about?

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com








7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love their stuff. So versatile, mid range, good customer service...I've had great experience with them.
Love the cane chair.
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

Those are some of my favorites as well - I live near one of their outlets and have found some great things there! I also love the Traveler's Wicker chest!

Splendid Sass said...

Love Ballard! I am in love with the placemats!
15% discount = good!
Thank you for sharing. Headed over.
Hope that your week is going well, Kim.
Teresa
xoxo

Tiffany Leigh said...

That oyster shell mirror is so pretty! I always loved the pearly, iridescent insides of these shells growing up :)

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I love many, many things in the Ballards Catalog. I wish I had that outlet store near me! I am about to make my second shell mirror and like the design of that oyster one. Thanks for the inspiration!

Stacy CUrran said...

The wicker bar stool has long been a favorite, but I didn't know about that awesome mirror yet!!
Stacy

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Great placemats...hard to beat Ballard's prices.