1. Bottles. I love to decorate with bottles. See photo of my kitchen below.
Would you believe there are 4 bottles in just this photo? Limoncello bottle on bottom shelf, small blue bottle on middle shelf, blue wine bottle on windowsill, and wine bottle behind fruit on countertop. More bottles have been added since this photo too.
Wine bottles also make good vases
2. Books. We all have them. They're great for adding texture and for propping things upon.
In my kitchen I used a small collection of cookbooks to style my kitchen counter (and more bottles if you look to the far left in this photo).
In the photo above, I used books to add some height and texture to my bust planter.
And I used a collection of books to style my skirted table.
3. Candlesticks. I like a mismatched set placed in front of a mirror for maximum impact.
Image above from Pinterest
4. Bowls. Of something. It helps if its a cute bowl and you put something cool in it.
Image from Pinterest
Like a bowl of photographs or a big bowl of sea shells.
5. Mirrors. I love them and I'm always looking for ways to work in another mirror. Layering is the answer. Behold.
3 images above found on Pinterest
And there you have it! What's your go-to styling item that you like to use?
The Green Room Interiors provides Interior Decorating and Design Services to happy homeowners in Chattanooga, TN. If you'd like to experience the joy of living in a well designed home, contact Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org