The Fabulous Lamps of Angie Hranowsky

Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's a strange title/topic for a post, I know.  But while pinning some of the the rooms designed by Angie Hranowsky this weekend, I couldn't help but notice that the woman has scouted out some   drop dead gorgeous lamps.  Most of them are vintage (I think) , and they all make a big statement wherever they have been placed.  See for yourself.


Oh, how I love a white lamp with a black shade!  And a coral Parson's table.... and lavender walls...and a brass coffee table...

Another shapely mid-century lamp, this time in yellow. (also quite good)


Do you see that gold lamp against the back wall?  You can't find lamps any better than this. I would have to give this lamp a perfect "10" on the Vintage Lamp-Hog Scale of Fabulousness. And that's saying something.


I'm thinking  those blue lamps on the console table are vintage.  And there's a pair! (Did you know in vintage lamp-hog world, pairs are the most coveted finds?)


Yes, we've all died a thousand deaths over the pink curtains, but  that beautiful teal lamp is stealing the show for me.


And I've saved my favorite for last.  This gold Chinoiserie figure lamp with the black shade has me wanting to jump in the car to scour every thrift shop between here and Palm Beach.

All images above from Pinterest..  Heard of it? If you like these images, you may want to follow me on Pinterest.

And, you can also follow my blog on Facebook!

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com.






8 comments:

Jenny Castle Design said...

Love each and every one! It can be hard to find unique lamps, so those are stand outs for sure!

Emily | Recently said...

You speak the truth! :) It's so hard to find a pair of fab vintage lamps isn't it?? Her lamps are always amazing, but I would bet that her clients are willing to pay a bit more than I am for a lamp. That just means I have to search harder, right! :)

Cris Angsten said...

Hi, my name is Cris, and I am a Vintage Lamp Hog. I bought 2 pairs of vintage lamps on Friday. One set is HEAVY brass, the other is choniserie on porcelain. Addicted.

Junell said...

My name is Junell & I am lampaholic.... Love them all, lots. Like if I had the addresses I might break in these homes....

Splendid Sass said...

Oh my gosh, Kim. You found the best! i am with you on the last lamp. Just amazing! My sister is visiting for the fourth, so all of us will be together, and do you know what that means? Thrift store shopping and every consignment and antique store here. Will keep my eyes open and will try to take pictures.
Happy 4th!
Teresa
xoxo

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Great lamps... I also have some wonderful vintage lamps.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I am not good at choosing lamps. I wish you could lived nearby and could come shopping with me and tell me what to buy!! Have to check out your pinterest boards.

Tom Willing said...

This kinds of lamp are absolutely fabulous. I think all of the lamps are showing it's luxury and gorgeousness. As per your post, I want to buy one of a beautiful lamp from them as soon as possible.

Lighting In Oakville