Striped Rugs

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello to everyone!  I've been having technical difficulties - Google Chrome crashed again and Explorer is painfully slow and keeps freezing up on me. Wonderful.  Anyway, this has made posting and commenting challenging at best.  I did manage to scrounge together some images of striped rugs that are perfectly summery in feel! I don't think you can go wrong with striped rugs.  They feel so fresh and instanty update a space. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! And fingers crossed the computer gods will smile on me soon : )









I adore this fresh color palette!







I've also added a few new things to the shop that I hope to have loaded soon - having trouble with Picasa, too. 

Be bold!

Need some help pulling your style together?  Kim Lemmon at Yessick's Design Center can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call me at 423.892.1785 or by cell at 423.653.3186.

18 comments:

Dane said...

Beautiful summery photos! I hope your software issues are resolved soon. I know how frustrating it is to try to work on line with a computer that refuses to co-operate.

BTW, LOVE the new header!

*bisous*
Dane

jandjhome said...

I'm loving the black and white striped one. I was on a search for one a while back.

Kendall said...

Computer problems are the worst! Good luck with all of that!

Karena said...

KIm will cross fingers that Google gets it act together!~!

Love stripped rugs I want one in Navy/white for my terrace.

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and join my fashionable Giveaway from the French Basketeer!

orchidlanedecor.com said...

Nice photos. I do like a striped rug.
Suzy xxx

The Vintique Object said...

I do love those stripes, and these are some great images with great colors. Just got rid of my striped rug which i quite liked -- recently potty trained twins! I hope you get your computer problems fixed. (Miss your posts.)

The enchanted home said...

I think a striped rug can be the perfect compliment in a room if not too much else is competing with it....it can add a lot of fun pattern and color to the room...love all the examples you have shown!

Caroline said...

I hope your computer problems are solved soon!! Love the stripes-- I rarely use them....but do love the look! Take care, Caroline

The Remnant Room said...

Hi Kim! Love the photos. I have only had 2 occasions where specifying a striped rug made sense for the room & client. Wow, they were the perfect choice!
Thanks so much for following my new blog! I really appreciate it.
Paula

Ashley said...

I have several striped rugs from Dash and Albert and love the jaunty, preppy feel of each, so I was definitely convinced that I'd love all this post! :)

P.S. Hope your computer troubles end soon!

JMW said...

Love these striped rugs - especially the one in the second-to-last photo. That room is all-around impressive.

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

wow, I'm loving those. I don't know that I would gravitate to them in the showroom but now I will!

Unknown said...

I love striped rugs! My favs are from Dash & Albert.

Jenna Lee said...

That kitchen looks perfect for Sunday brunch! So bright and happy. I love it!

http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

Jenny Castle Design said...

Great selection - I will never get sick of stripes!

quintessence said...

Technical difficulties are so frustrating!! But glad you managed to post these lovely rugs - stripes are always a safe bet in my book!!

Hyphen Interiors said...

Love your new blog layout. Hope you are enjoying your new job! Great photos!

Wall fountain said...

Striped rugs are always fabulous. Whatever the combinations are. But my favorite is black and white