1. Sheraton sideboard. The Sheraton style is elegant, super traditional and very classic, but with it's clean lines and smart styling it manages to feel modern at the same time!
Image from Southern Living
2. Tuxedo sofa. Love it for the same reasons as the Sheraton sideboard - clean, classic lines that feel modern.
Wasn't this one of the rooms from Design Star a few seasons ago?
This tuxedo sofa got reupholstered in dove gray velvet in this living room makeover by Birds of a Feather. I follow their blog - they have great makeovers!!
3. French Bergere chairs. This needs no explanation. A timeless choice that will always work!
4. Demilune tables. Beautiful and versatile. Use two back to back to make a round table or use as console tables.
5. Parsons Table - Use it as a console table, dining table or writing desk. Clean-lined, simple beauty!
Your turn! What would be on your list?
Need some help pulling your style together? Kim Lemmon at Yessick's Design Center can make your home a beautiful place to be! Let's get started! Call Kim at 423.653.3186.