Good Opportunities to Purchase Great Stuff!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Once again, I find myself on the threshold of another weekend wondering what on earth happened to all the days that passed by since Monday!  Rather than dwelling on that, I wanted to share a few opportunities for my locals to purchase some excellent, one-of-a-kind finds here in Chatt-town. (Or, if you're anywhere nearby, it will probably be worth the drive).



Up first is the Merchants on Main parking lot sale!  Yes, this event happens right in our very own parking lot (607 E Main St. in downtown Chattanooga) and every square inch of said parking lot is covered with excellent bargains on unique merchandise.  The parking lot sale goes down this Saturday (Sept. 22) starting at 10 a.m. and runs until at least 5 p.m.  To entice you further, many vendors in the shop are also having special sales to coincide with the parking lot festivities!  I couldn't possibly post all the photos of the great finds to be had here, so you'll want to check out Merchants on Main on Facebook!  

There are also a few estate sales happening locally this weekend with some of the best stuff I've seen around these parts in ages!  Check this out:


Brass and lucite lamp, circa 1980's.

Billy Baldwin slipper chair.  I'm digging those upholstered legs.  Is that an 80's thing?

Campaign desk. (Need this for Shelby's room)

This brass chest!  Pass the inhaler!!!

Secretly plotting to purchase these.  I'll let you know Monday if my strategy works.

Chinoiserie Screen.  Is it possible to have too many?

That is some pretty good stuff.  And how many of you are familiar with www.estatesales.net?  If you haven't discovered it, it's a fantastic resource for finding and previewing local estate sales in your area!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend!  Anyone else hitting up the estate sales?

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com.

To see the latest additions to my shop, visit The Green Room Interiors on Facebook.

To view my portfolio, click here.






12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, that brass chest...is fantastic.
Love all the goodies, and I love that lucite lamp.
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Albertina || MimosaLane said...

I need that brass chest!!! LOVE

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I love that brass chest too! LOL at "pass the inhaler"!!!

charmaine said...

Oh my! I need an inhaler too! Grab all of them!!!

designchic said...

So much to love, but I'm dying over the brass chest!!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Go get that brass chest!!

eddielicious said...

I love estatesales.net, I can't believe more bloggers aren't on to it yet. Mirrors, art faux bamboo galore. Another great resource is Proxibid. A listing of all the online antique and estate auctions. You can go in person if you live close or bid online and have the item shipped. Leonard Auctions here in chicago has an awesome Hermes vintage scarf collection being auctioned!!! Why did i just tell everyone that? LOL

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Wish I lived closer. Thanks for the info at estatesales.net. I already book-marked it. Love going to estate sales, so much fun!

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

i just love those brass chests - so so cool

A Perfect Gray said...

oh that brass chest. just wish I lived closer! donna

Fran said...

I seriously want all of these pieces!!! Such great merchandise!!!

Kim said...

Kim, curiously, what are they asking for the brass chest? do you have any idea? I will see if I can find it on estates sales ... loving it because my parents have one and it is going to have a starring role in my "new"sunroom!! Thanks for sharing all the fun!! xo