Pretty Overstock Curtains

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This may be of interest to you.  There are lots of pretty curtains at Overstock!





Images above from Overstock.com



Striped curtains are a favorite.  They're timeless, fresh and not too formal - even in (faux) silk.




Image from Splendid Willow


Image from Cote de Texas


They also have these emerald green silk dupioni curtains -


which, even though I'm drawn to that magnificent color,  I thought might be a little tough to work with.  Then I saw this on Jenny's blog.

                                                                    Image from MFAMB

Fear not.

Need some help pulling your style together?  The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim at 423.653.3186 or emal thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com


9 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

I love Overstock. You can get some fabulous deals. These curtains are gorgeous. Will head over now.
Have a great day.
Teresa
xoxo

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I'm not currently in need of curtains but you reminded me how much I like Overstock. I used them so much when we were remodeling our house. Great customer service. In fact I used them so much I think I got a Christmas card :)

My Many Moments said...

Kim, I came back to your post today a dozen times to look at the picture with the green curtains and the gray walls! I am so inspired by the green. I don't need curtains but now I am really thinking about some green one's like these for my guest room.

Penny@ "WDWS Design Trends" said...

Kim, these drapes are fabulous. Although my company designs and fabricates custom draperies, they are not for everyone. Overstock has a great selection so anyone can get that "custom" look rather easily. Best~Penny

PriscilaPetersDecor said...

I love Overstock! Those green are beautiful.

birdsofafeatherdesign.com said...

Yes... HUGE OVERSTOCK FAN!!! Kim- did you ever get my email? I wanted to see if the brass stag candleholders were still available... -Ann

Nest Studio said...

OOoh thanks for the tip and thanks for stopping my blog. I need some drapes for my bedroom. Will take a look!

kelly@refresheddesigns. said...

Ooh, I love those Kelly green curtains in the last picture. Good post!

LiveLaughDecorate said...

The secrets out the bag! Overstock is the ish! Bought those black and white striped curtains for a recent project. Can't wait to install em.