Favorites from Wisteria

Sunday, August 10, 2014

I don't often get to look through all of the home decor catalogs I get in the mail - and there are lots of them! Even when I'm sourcing things for a particular project I don't always have the time to browse everything that is offered by online retailers.  It could have been the colors on the cover that drew me in to this particular catalog.

In any case, I'm glad I decided to have a look because there are so many things I would love to have in my own home or use in other projects.

Like the Bonswara side table.  The beauty is in the simplicity of its form and that honed marble finish.  Mind you, it's not inexpensive but this is a piece you'll buy and keep forever.


A work of art.  I'd love to flank a console with a pair of these in an entryway.  

This mirror has a Dorothy Draper-esque feel to it.  I can see it over the sinks in a simple white bathroom.



Only about a thousand things you could use these for: a collection of blue & white porcelain, foo dogs, blanc de chine, agates, brass animals, porcelain birds, celadon pottery - anything you can think of.  They hold up to 30 pounds.

What do you think? Any favorites here or have you seen something else I need to know about.

Happy Monday!! 

The Green Room Interiors provides Interior Decorating and Design Services to happy homeowners in Chattanooga, TN.  If you'd like to discover the joy of living in a well designed home, contact Kim at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

Learn more about The Green Room Interiors design services by visiting our website here.

Are you following me?  Instagram  Pinterest   Facebook


11 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with you; there are so many things in their current line I love, like that screen, those lucite wall shelves! Have a great week Kim, xo Nancy

StagerLinda said...

That table is perfection! So many places that beauty could be used. Love the mirror, too! Have an outstanding week!

Price Style & Design said...

Fabulous finds! I love Wisteria- I've sourced from them for a few projects and they never disappoint! Have a great day!

Heather Peterson said...

I had the same feeling looking through this catalog--many dog-eared pages for clients, and for myself!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Love your finds. There aren't enough hours in the day to look thru all the wonderful catalogs out there.

Vel Criste said...

I have almost the same faves as you Kim! But I'm seriously crushing too on the acrylic console table - need mine replaced soon, hopefully once all the baby hoopla subsides. :-)

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Im going to have to check it out...thanks for sharing!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

I need that mirror! And 1 of each of the others, please Love the color on the cover too.
Teresa
xoxo

Thehouseofhampton said...

Hi Kim,
I'm digging the acrylic brackets. Thanks for the heads up on the great stuff. I can see it's time for me to start looking at these catalogs more often.
Sharon

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Just beautiful! Love your home. Every detail is perfect!
Modern House

My Notting Hill said...

They've had the best things lately, well always, love Wisteria!