Beautiful and generous blogger Ally from over at From the Right Bank has issued another challenge for design bloggers! This one is fun and challenging, because we are choosing that one special room that perfectly demonstrates our personal design style! After looking through the many inspiration photos I have saved, here's the one that best defines my own style...
Do you recognize it? It's Cynthia Rowley's dining room (featured in Elle Decor! I love this dining room and here's why it reflects my personal style:
1. It is fresh and feminine without being frilly.
2. The space is at once timeless and modern, even with all the vintage pieces!
3. It is inspired by nature - I love the trees on the wall and the birds in the fabric.
4. Three words: Built in seating!
5. The mix of vases and flowers on the table keep it casual.
Yep, this is where we dine in my dreams!
Thanks, Ally for issuing this fun challenge! See all of the entries here!