Here's Where You'll Find Me - Let's Stay Connected!

Sunday, June 30, 2013



I'm not a person who likes change, but sometimes change is inevitable and you have to adapt or get left behind.  For those of you who have been following my blog via Google Friend Connect, I appreciate your support over the past few years, and I invite you to continue following along!  Here's how we can stay connected:

1. I'm on Bloglovin'! ! If you haven't joined yet, I encourage you to do so. I've been using it for a couple weeks now, and it's very user-friendly. I've also imported all of the blogs I've been following into my Bloglovin feed,so I can continue checking in on my favorite blogs.  If you wish to follow me on Bloglovin, you can find me here.

2.  You can add  The Green Room Interiors on Google Plus.  I have a blog feed set up and plan to post other updates there too.

3. The Green Room Interiors is on Facebook.  There's a blog feed on my page (thanks, Bloglovin') and I'll post other updates there as well.

And as soon as I can find a way to function without sleep, I'll set up a Twitter Account.

How are you handling the demise of Google Reader?

The Green Room Interior provides Interior Decorating and Design Services to happy homeowners in Chattanooga, TN.  If you'd like to experience the joy of living in a well-designed home, contact Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

6 comments:

Thehouseofhampton said...

I've already made the switch to bloglovin! You can run, but you can't hide. Your friends will find you. Your posts are to good to miss.
Sharon
@novaraway

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

This whole thing confused me. I thought our blog rolls would disappear too. Oh well, I updated my Bloglovin' stuff anyway.

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

I truly have no idea what any of this is. I have always been on Blogger. My blog lists are still there. I have no idea about readers finding me? I don't know what google reader or bloglovin is all about?

Titti @ Shoestring Pavilion said...

I've been using Feedly for the last few months and the transition has been seamless for me. I like feedly better than google reader, actually.

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Well you know I am a follower. Wouldn't miss one post!!
I just found out about it last night. Saw Jennifer at Pink Pagoda's Facebook post.
Have a great 4th, Kim.
Teresa
xoxo

The Pink Pagoda said...

I'm following you, Kim! I need to figure out the whole Google+ thing. Apparently Tumbler, too. So much to do and so little time : )